2023ADMIN01 – Marketing Coordinator
Full time (exempt)
Under leadership and guidance from the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is
responsible for supporting marketing strategy by driving brand awareness through effective campaigns,
content creation, and strategy; providing logistical and content support for pop-up events, milestone
events, industry events, etc.; performing market research; and supporting retail and wholesale
promotional campaigns with design, research, and digital asset support.
This position will be headquartered within our corporate office in Harrisburg.
This position will be required to work outside core business hours including after-hours work for
meetings, events, and/or customer relations including nights, weekends, and holidays. This position will
require frequent travel within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and as such, the incumbent must
possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle registration/insurance.
Key responsibilities include:
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Support the Director of Marketing for projects/campaigns, serving as their representative for
meetings/events as needed, following outlined guidance/direction.
• Support, coordinate and participate in community events including logistics, managing
registrants, coordinating vendors, creating itineraries, and serving as a company representative
and point of contact.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company,
reporting notable threats.
• Support Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies including keyword optimization in content
• Support new product rollouts with digital assets, vendor training events, and social media
• Support the company’s social media strategy by creating and posting content, ensuring it is
compliant, accurate, informative, appealing, and aligns with company goals and objectives.
• Serve as a company advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering
questions, where appropriate, providing timely, accurate responses.
• Remain up to date with best practices as well as current and emerging trends and technologies
in social media and applications.
Non-essential duties and responsibilities
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, business, or a
related field; or comparable combination of skills and experience.
• 4+ years’ experience in corporate marketing, content management, creative writing, advertising
concepts; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Possess a high ethical and professional standard, always demonstrating honesty, integrity, and
behaviors in accordance with the company’s mission and vision.
• Experience identifying target audience and proposing marketing campaigns.
• Understanding of marketing strategy and use of concepts through outreach.
• Ability to collaborate and build rapport as well as lead and influence without authority.
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team to achieve company goals.
• Demonstrated experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet ranking for web
content, social media platforms, Google Analytics, etc.
• Analytical and time-management skills including the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Advanced computer skills including the Microsoft Office and Adobe suites.
• Prior experience in the cannabis industry is preferred, but not required.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description visit https://paofw.com/career-page/. Applicants should
send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the position requirements to
firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be
Please note the selected candidate must be at least 18 years of age with no felony convictions and will
be required to submit to an extensive background investigation, fingerprinting, and a pre-employment